Captcha is a program or system intended to distinguish human from machine input, typically as a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from website. To add this feature to any of your current Web Form, follow the instructions below:
- From your account's Dashboard, hover on Tools and click on Web Tools.
- On the left hand side, click on the Go button beside Web Forms.
- From the list, select the Web Form you wish to edit by clicking on the Web Form's Name.
- On the Web Form Builder page, click on 2. Form Details
- Click on the box beside Enable Captcha to enable this feature.
- Click on the Done button located on the right hand side of the Web Form Builder
- Click on Publish Changes to save your changes.
Note: Web Forms can also be accessed from the right hand side of the account's Dashboard as seen below: