If you are receiving fake web form submission this article will walk you through the necessary steps to reduce those submissions by enabling Captcha for your web forms. There are three main steps to follow. Please read the instructions and follow through by completing each step.
Captcha is a program or system intended to distinguish human from machine input, typically as a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from website. To add this feature to any of your current Web Form, follow the instructions below:
- From your account's Dashboard, hover on Web Tools and click on Web Forms.
- From the list, select the Web Form you wish to edit by clicking on the Web Form's Name.
- On the Web Form Builder page, click on 2. Form Details
- Click on the box beside Enable Captcha to enable this feature.
- Click on the Done button located on the right hand side of the Web Form Builder
- Click on Publish Changes to save your changes.
You have now are able to reduce the number of Fake Web Forms being submitted. For further questions, please reach out to support team at email@example.com.