To add a logo to your website, follow the instructions below:
You may also follow these Step by Step instructions to learn how to a logo to your Website.
Note: Image files only (.png, .jpg), and roughly 100px height by 300px wide
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Web Tools and select Websites
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website that you wish to edit.
- On the top left section of the website, click on Advanced Theme Customize
- Select the Header
- Click on Header Logo section
- Select Logo Type to image.
- Click on Select Image button under either Logo Image (Regular) or Logo Image (Retina) and upload your logo file.
- To save your changes, click the Save & Publish button at the top left portion of the screen. To exit, click on the < icon to exit the Header section and X to close.
Note: Websites can also be accessed from the account's Dashboard as shown below: