Follow the steps below to add social media links to your website:
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Web Tools and select Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website you wish to edit.
- On the top of the page, click on Advanced Theme Customize link.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Social Links and provide the links of your Social Media accounts on the space provided.
- Click on the Save and Publish button to save your changes then click on the back button.
- Click on Header.
- Select Top Bar Layout.
- From the Layout dropdown menu, select 2 Columns then select Text & Social Icons form the Column 1 Layout dropdown menu.
- Click on the Save and Publish button
Icon links will now appear in your header as seen below:
Note: You can vary the appearance and position of your icons within the Social Links section and the TopBar Layout section respectfully. My Website can also be accessed from the account's Dashboard as seen below.