Let's Manually Load Your Wallet
There are a variety of cool features in our new wallet system. One of them is the ability to load money onto your wallet.
You can manually add a certain dollar amount to your wallet and if your balance goes below $0, it will be loaded with that dollar amount that you entered.
This means if your wallet balance goes below $0, your dollar amount will be loaded onto your wallet only one time.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to manually load your wallet.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on My Account.
2. You will be taken to your account information. On the left-hand side, click on Settings located under Wallet.
3. This will take you to your Wallet. The Manual Load section is located at the top-right of your page.
4. Next to Load Amount, click on the box and type in a dollar amount.
Then, click on Continue.
5. A pop-up box will appear where you will be able to enter credit card information.
Under the credit card image, click on the box and select your default card.
If you need to enter a new credit card, click on Add New Card.
A pop-up box will appear. Enter your credit card information in the spaces provided. When you are finished, click on Add Card.
7. When you are finished filling out your credit card information, click on Load.
You will notice your wallet balance located in upper left-hand corner of your page has increased.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to manually load your wallet! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.