Let's Add New Credit Card
You don't have use one credit card for all of your purchases. You can add a new credit card and assign it to a specific purchase at any time.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to add a new credit card and assign it to a purchase.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on My Account.
2. Click on the Billing/Subscription Details tab. Next, click on Manage Credit Cards and Product Renewals. As shown in the image below.
3. Once you have clicked on Manage Credit Cards and Product Renewals you will need to click on the Add New Card button on the right.
4. Fill out the Billing and Credit Card Information in the spaces provided. Then, click on Add Card. You can check mark the small box at the bottom to make this card your default credit card.
5. If you didn't click to make your newly added credit card as default, assign your credit card to a product. Find a product and select the desired card from the drop down on the right.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to add a new credit card to your account!