The goal for this KB Article is to walk you through the necessary steps to reduce fake web form submissions by enabling Captcha for your web forms. There are three main steps to follow. Please read the instructions and follow through by completing each step.
1. Login to REI BlackBook and then click Go button under Web Forms from the Dashboard
2. Select the name of your desired Web Form, (ex: "Authority - Distressed Seller Report")
3. Expand the section "2. Form Details"
4. Then Check the box "Enable Captcha"
4. Once finished be sure click Done button in the upper right area.
5. Then be sure to click the "Publish Changes" button.
Congratulations you have Enabled Captcha for your Web Form.