This article will give you the steps that you will need to set up your Domain Host which is REI BlackBook.
- Start by creating your GSuite account by clicking here.
Once you've reached Verify Your Domain page, click on Verify
Click on Continue on Update Domain Settings
- Copy your TXT verification code.
Note: Ignore the "Logging into Cloudflare" step.
Launch a new browser window and log in to your REI BlackBook account.
- Hover on Tools then select Domains from the drop down menu.
- Click on three dots button next to the domain you need to update records for, and select Manage DNS from the drop down menu.
- On the DNS Records page, you will click the Add DNS Record button
- Now on the Add DNS Record popup, you will want to select MX from the Record Type drop down menu.
- In the Name field, type in the @ sign.
- In the Mail Server field, paste the G Suite Verification TXT. This is the code you copied from you G Suite account.
- In the Priority field, type in 15
- Click on the SAVE button to save your changes.
- On the DNS Records page, you will click the DNS Templates button
- Next, you will want to select G Suite from the Choose A Service Template drop down menu, and then select Apply Template.
Note: We do provide DNS Templates for, Microsoft Office 365, and GoDaddy Email Service.
- Go back to GSuite setup page and click on Verify My Domain.
Congratulations! You have now completed your G Suite Verification with REI BlackBook.
NOTE: There may be additional records that you will need to add manually. Additionally, domain changes can take up to 72 hours to go into effect, but it usually happens much sooner.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at email@example.com.