You can use Merge Fields to include the information of who triggered the Call Flow when you receive a text or email notification. Follow the instructions below to add this step on your Call Flow.
- From your account's Dashboard, hover on Tools then click on Profit Dial.
- Click on Settings
- Select Flows then choose either Call Flow or Text Flow to update or create.
- Open an existing Flow by clicking on the pencil icon or create a new one by clicking on +Add New Call Flow
- Once you're inside the Flow, decide where you want to place the Notification step. You may need to click on Insert Step if you want it in between to other steps.
- On the Notification window, click on Merge Fields
- Select the fields that you want to be included on the notification text or email.
- Turn on Email Notification or Text Notification or both.
- Fill out the mobile number or email address field.
- Once done, scroll up and click on Save & Close to save your changes and close the Flow.
Note: First and last name will only be provided on the Notification if the contact exist already in Client Genie.