Let's Create Tags
Tags are basic pieces of data that describe information about a document, a web page and other digital files. They are short descriptions about that certain item.
By having a tag attached to a certain item, it's easy to locate that item and related items that have the same tag.
In your REI BlackBook account, tags will be used to distinguish between different types of contacts. Your contacts are not the same. Some might be probate leads, seller leads, buyer leads and more.
Tags help you categorize your contacts, which will help you stay organized and ready to make your business succeed.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to create a tag.
We have created a short video to show you how to create tags.
Don't have time to watch the video? Read our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. Under the System Settings menu located on the left-hand side, click on Tags under CRM.
3. You will be directed to your Manage Tags page. In the right-hand corner, click on Add New.
4. You will be directed to a new page. Click on the box under Please enter a tag name and enter a name for your tag.
5. Under Please select a color scheme, click on the "a" box.
6. Select the color of your choice for that specific tag.
7. Click on the toggle next to Visible. The check mark will indicate that your tag is visible.
8. Click on Save, when finished. If you do not want to save, click on Cancel.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to create tags! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.