To update or edit the custom fields in a contact tab that you have previously created, please follow the instructions below.
- From the main menu, click Name > System Settings
- Once in System Settings, click Contact Tabs from the side menu
- Click the Pencil icon next to the Contact Tab you wish to edit
- In the Contact Tab editor, you can edit or delete existing custom fields in the tab view by clicking on the three dots icon for the field you wish to modify
- The Order and Positioning of multiple custom fields can be updated by dragging and dropping each field into it's desired location
- You can also add a new custom field into the tab by clicking Add A New Field inside of the tab editor
- Select New Field and click on the field you wish to add.
- Fill out the Field Name and Help Text sections. Click on Save button to save changes.
- Repeat steps 4-7 as needed. Click Save when complete.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com