- From the main menu, click Contacts
- Click the highlighted name of the contact you would like to create a task for
- Once inside of the contact's profile, click on the + icon next to Tasks in the right hand column of the profile view
- In the Add A Task popup, fill out the task details in the form. Once complete, click Save
- The new task will appear in both the Tasks section of the right hand column of the profile, as well as the profile's activity feed. You can filter all tasks for this contact by clicking the Tasks tab
- This Task will also be listed in your Team Tasks view. The Team Tasks tool is a central location where you can view all of your tasks for all contacts as well as tasks with no related contact. To visit this tool click on Tasks from the main menu.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com