Adding a property to a contact's profile can allow you to easily manage Property Pipeline leads that are associated with that contact. The property's Seller, for example, would be an important relationship to display from the Seller's contact profile. Follow the instructions below to add a new property Property Pipeline lead to a contact's profile.
- From the main menu, click Contacts
- Click the highlighted name of the contact you would like to add a property to from the contact list
- Once inside of the contact's profile, click on the + icon next to Properties in the right hand column of the profile view
- In the Add A Property pop up window click Add New
- In the Add A Property - New popup, first, select the relation of this contact to the property in the Contact's Role for the Property drop down menu. Next, fill out the property details in the form. Once complete, click Save
- The added property will appear in both the Properties section of the right hand column of the profile, as well as the profile's activity feed. You can filter all property activity by clicking the Properties tab
If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org