This will explain the overall functionality and features of the Page Builder. It's important to know how the Page Builder works as it will help you understand how to create/edit your Website or Landing Page.
To get to the Page Builder, follow the instructions below:
- From your account's Dashboard, click on either View Landing Pages or View Websites.
- Click on the name of the Landing Page or the Site Builder button of the website you wish to edit
- On the black top bar menu, click on Edit Page.
Here are the parts of the Page Builder:
- Background - image visible on the entire page.
- Rows - once highlighted in blue, can be edited by clicking on the wrench icon. Modules can be dropped on rows from the side panel to add more content
- Columns - resides inside the rows, can also be edited by clicking on the column icon. Modules can be dropped on columns from the side panel to add more content