Let's Change Your Landing Page Background
Why have a boring landing page background when you can have an eye-catching and unique look?
In your page settings, you have the ability to upload your own background image, choose one from our media library or make your background an awesome color of your choice.
Make your landing page one-of-a-kind with your background image!
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to create a landing page.
We have created a short video to show you how to change your landing page background.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Then, click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down, click on Landing Pages.
2. You will be directed to your landing page management system. Click on the name of the Landing Page that you want to edit.
3. You will be directed to that landing page. In the top left-hand corner, click on Edit Page.
4. Click on the Add Content button found on the top right side of the page.
A pop-up box will appear. Under Page Settings, click on Page Background.
1. Next to Background Type, click on the box and select Image.
Click on Select Image under Choose A Background Image.
3. Another box will appear where you can choose to upload your own background or select from a variety of choices.
1. To upload your own background image, click on Upload Files.
2. Then, click on Select Files.
3. After you have chosen your background image, click on Select Image.
1. To select a background image from a media library, click on Media Library.
2. Next, click on the box located in the upper left-hand corner and select Global Library.
3. Then, select an image that you want and click on Select Image located at the bottom right.
4. Then, click on Save.
5. A pop-up box will appear. Click on Reload.
6. Then, click on Done located in the upper right-hand corner.
7. Finally, click on Publish Changes.
1. Next to Background Type, click on the box and select Color.
2. Click on the box next to Choose A Background Color, and type in a HTML color code. For color codes, visit https://htmlcolorcodes.com/.
3. When you are finished, click on Save.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Click on Reload.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to change your landing page background! If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.