Follow the instructions below to add a text block or a content block to your Landing Page.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on View Landing Page.
- Click on the name of the Landing Page you want to edit.
- On the top bar of the Landing Page, click on Edit Page
- Click on the Add Content button found on the top right side of the page.
- Click on Basic Modules then drag and drop Text Editor to desired location.
- Under General Tab, type in the content/text you wish to add. Basic editing options are available and the interface is similar to Microsoft Word.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- Click on the Done button.
- Click on the Publish Changes button.
You have now successfully added a custom Text Module to your Landing Page. For further questions and concerns, please reach out to the Support Team at email@example.com.