A separator is a line or a break found on a landing page. This separates the headline from the rest of the page's content. Follow the instructions below to add a separator to your landing page.
You may also follow these instructions below on how add a separator to your Landing Page.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on View Landing Page.
- Click on the name of the Landing Page you want to edit.
- On the top bar of the Landing Page, click on Edit Page.
- Click on the AddContent button found on the top right side of the page.
- Click on Basic Modules, then drag and drop the Separator to the desired location.
- Customize the separator by editing the following on SeparatorSetting'sGeneralTab and click on the Save buttonwhen done.
- Click on the Done button found at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on PublishChanges.
You have now successfully added a separator to your Landing Page. If you have further questions or issues please reach out to support team at support@reiblackbookcom.