Let's Add A Separator To Your Landing Page
A separator is a line or a break found on a landing page.
If you have different sections of content on your landing page, use separators to help prospects and leads digest everything you have to offer on your landing page.
Adding separators takes a few easy steps!
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to add a separator to your landing page.
We have created a short video to show you how to add a separator to your landing page.
Don't have time to watch the full video? Follow our step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Web Tools located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Landing Pages.
2. You will be directed to your landing page management system. Under Name, select your landing page.
3. Next, click on Edit Page located in upper left-hand corner.
4. Click on Add Content located in the upper right-hand corner.
5. On the right-hand side, click on Basic Modules.
In the drop-down menu, drag and drop separator onto the desired location.
6. Then, a pop-up box will appear where you can customize the separator.
When you are finished, click on the Save located at the bottom.
7. Then, click on Done located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
8. Finally, click on Publish Changes.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to add a separator to your landing page! If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.