Follow these Step by Step instructions below to learn the basics of editing the theme of your website.
- From the main navigation hover over the Web Tools tab and select Websites as shown below.
- Click on the Control Panel button of the website you want to edit.
- On your website's Control Panel, click on Edit Theme.
- Under Edit Theme, click on Basic Options.
- Click on the Try it on your site now! button.
- This will bring up your website where you can edit the theme. Click on the drop down menu next to Edit Page.
- Select the theme option you prefer. Once chosen, the website will automatically save your changes.
You have now changed the basic theme of your website. If you have further questions or issues please reach out to support team at support@reiblackbookcom.