To turn the community property on/off, follow the instructions below. Note: this example shows an Authority Site built in REI BlackBook.
- From your account Dashboard click on View Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website you want to edit.
- Navigate to the Community Property page by hovering on Buy and clicking on Browse Homes For Sale.
- You will then see all properties listed, by either you or other members of REI BlackBook, for sale. Click on Edit Page.
- On the Page Builder, click on the wrench icon under the Property Search row.
- On the Property Search Settings, click on the Properties tab.
- Select whether or not you want to display the properties by selecting the property on the Display Community Properties drop down menu. If you want to turn it off, click on No and proceed to step 10.
- Scroll down to select the properties you want to hide. If you don't have any properties that you need to hide skip this step.
- Click on the Form tab. Here you can select Filters if you want to only display selected properties.
- Click on Save when done.
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
You have now turned on/off the community properties on your website. If you have further questions or issues please reach out to support team at support@reiblackbookcom.