A text editor module is a block of text content. Follow the instructions below to add a text editor module to a page on your website.
- From your account Dashboard click on View Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website you want to edit.
- Navigate to the page you want to put the Text Editor module on.
- On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- On the Page Builder click on Add Content.
- On the side panel click on Basic Module, then drag and drop the Text Editor module to the desired location.
- Type in or paste the content in the space provided. Basic editing tools that are similar to MS Word are available to make the message more aesthetically pleasing.
- Click on Save when done.
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
You have now added a text editor module to your website. If you have further questions or issues please reach out to support team at support@reiblackbookcom.