Follow the instructions below to learn how to delete a file from the File Manager
- From the top menu bar, click on your Name > System Settings
- Once in System Settings, click File Manager (Folder Icon) from the left side menu
- Select the file that you want to delete by clicking inside of the empty checkbox
- Once the file is selected, click the Actions button and select Delete
- Confirm that you want to delete the file by clicking Yes
Please Note: Deleting files cannot be undone so use with caution
For further questions, please reach out to support team at email@example.com.