Let's Upload A Recording
You may have recordings already created for your Profit Dial phone number and you need to upload them into your recording management system.
With just a few clicks, you can do that in a matter of minutes.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to upload a recording.
1. Log in to your account. Click on your name located in upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu.
In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Recordings located under Profit Dial.
3. You will be directed to your recording management system. Click on Add New located in the right-hand corner.
4. Click on Option 1: Upload MP3
5. You will be directed to a new page. Under Add Name for the Recording, click on the box and type in a name for the recording.
6. Next, click on the Choose File.
A pop-up box will appear. Find and select your MP3 file on your computer. Then, click on Open.
7. Next, click on Upload MP3.
8. You will be directed to your recordings where you can see your uploaded recording. To listen, click on the speaker icon.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to upload a recording! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.