Follow the instructions below to add an interactive Google Map to your website. A great place to add this is on your Contact page.
- From your account's Dashboard click on View Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website you want to edit.
- Navigate to the Contact Page by hovering on About then clicking on Contact.
- On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- Click on Add Content.
- Select Advanced Modules then drag and drop the Map to the desired location.
- Under the General tab type in your Address.
- You can also adjust the map's height under the General tab.
- Click on Save.
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
You have now added an interactive Google Map to you website that will help give directions to your office. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com