A business line is great for live answering capabilities, routing, and to track marketing. Adding a new business line phone for Profit Dial is easy and can be done in a few steps.
- From the main menu, click Name > System Settings.
- Click on Numbers.
- Click on the Add New button
- Select Business Line.
- Select a Local Number or a Toll Free Number. Note: Toll Free numbers on average use more phone credits.
- Click on Search for Numbers. Note: you can narrow down your search by entering an area code, and desired numerals.
- Select a number you like and click Use Selected Number.
- After adding the new phone number you can Name the number, and assign a Callflow to the number. Type the name in the box provided under Name this Number, and you can either assign a current Callflow from the drop down menu, or create a new Callflow as shown below. If you need further instructions on how to create a Callflow please follow the instructions in the article How to Setup a Callflow.
Note: If you do not assign a Callflow to the number you just selected then the incoming calls will go directly to a prerecorded voicemail.
You have now successfully added a new Business Line number.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org