You can find the following information under the Billing/Subscription Details tab:
- Billing Address
- Default Card
- Subscription Information
- Phone System Usage
- Email Credit Usage
You can update your Billing Address and default credit card on this page. You can also add email and phone credits from this page. Please see separate article to know how. Should you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below. Kindly note that if you would like to put your account into a 'hold' status you will still need to cancel but are welcome to reactivate at any time.
- From your Main Dashboard click on over your Name in the upper left hand corner and select My Account as shown in the image below.
- Scroll down to the bottom left side of the page and click Cancel Membership.
- Once you have clicked on Cancel Membership you will need to complete a quick 3 step process.
- Check all 'I understand' boxes.
- Select your reason for cancelling.
- Press the Complete Cancellation button at the bottom of the page.
You have now successfully completed the cancellation of your account. Please remember that you are welcome to reactivate your account at any time in the future. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com