Adding a phone number can be done quickly and easily. Follow the steps below to add a number to your account.
1. Click on your username in the top menu and click on System Settings.
2. In the “Numbers” settings, click Add New.
3. There are two options for configuring your phone number; a Business Line and an Information Hotline. Select the option that best fits the needs for your new phone number.
4. Select whether you would like your new phone number to be a Local or Toll Free number.
5. (optional) Narrow down your search by typing in an area code, number pattern, etc…
6. Click on Search For Numbers.
7. Select the number you wish to use and click on Use Selected Number.
Note: Depending on your plan, you may be prompted that you need to purchase the phone number you’ve selected.
8. Fill out the details for you phone number. Please note, this step will differ depending on what configuration you chose for this phone number.
1. If a Business Line
a. Select a Callflow to be triggered when this phone number is called. If you have
not yet created a Callflow, click Create New Callflow.
2. If an Information Hotline
a. Select a recording for the greeting or type out a message for the system
to read as a greeting when a caller calls in.
Please Note: The rest of the configuration for this number will take place in the Extensions settings. Click on Go To Extensions to navigate directly there.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com.