The following actions are available under Callflows:
- Forwarding -Forwarding allows you to forward an incoming phone call to a specific phone number, so the call can be answered by a live person. You will have the ability to enter in the phone number where the call will be forwarded to.
- Greeting - This creates a message that is played when someone calls in. You can either type out your message and a computer generated voice will read it or use an Existing Recording.
- Voicemail - This plays a message (similar to Greeting), but after the message the caller can leave a message.
- Tagging (Profit Dial PRO) - This will either add or remove tags from the caller's contact record.
- Contact Tab: When a new contact record is created you can use this step to select which tab will show up once you view the contact. This way you can have the information that is most relevant to you be displayed.
- Trigger Workflow - At any point in the callflow you can now assign a workflow to the caller. This feature will help you automate the follow-up sequence.
- Smart Routing (Profit Dial PRO) - Creates branches in the Callflow that sends callers down a certain branch depending on whether or not they fit the criteria of that branch. Note: If a caller can fit into multiple branches, they will go down the first Branch that filtered is "True".
- Ringless Voicemail (Profit Dial PRO) - This will send the contact a voicemail without ever ringing their phone.
- Interactive Menu (Profit Dial PRO)- This module will prompt the caller to select a number on their keypad and send them down a branch depending on what they dial.
- Text Reply (Profit Dial PRO) - This sends an immediate text response to the caller
- Delay (Profit Dial PRO) - This creates a delay in between steps or actions.
- Task (Profit Dial PRO) -This step creates a Task in your Task Manager. For example say that you want to be sure that you or someone on your team follows up with this contact with a phone call. You can use the task menu seen below to assign it to a team member, give it a priority, and give details on what to needs be done and by what date.
- Email (Profit Dial PRO)- This step simply sends out an email to the caller from a Marketing Profile of your choice. We have many pre-made email templates that you can use and you can also create new emails on your own (System Settings -> Email Templates) . Once you know what email template you want to use simply select it from the menu.
- Notification (Profit Dial PRO) - The notification step is useful when you, or someone on your team, wants to be informed of someone reaching a certain step in your flow. You can select to be notified via email, text, or both.
- Stop Flow -Allows you to immediately stop all flows, or select a certain flow to stop for a contact.
- Source (Profit Dial Pro) - Finally we have the source step. You can think of this as a specialized tag that states where the contact came in from. You can set the source easily by selecting the appropriate one from the dropdown.
- Contact Note - adds a note to a contact record
- Optin Status - option to opt-in or opt-out a contact's phone number and/or email address
Now that you have a general understanding of the different steps you can use in a Callflow, you can create a Callflow with the steps you need. If you have any questions about any of this please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-507-1945.