Let's Upgrade My Account
As your business is growing, you will notice that the needs of your business are changing. You may need additional websites, logins for new team members, business phone numbers or whatever the case may be.
At REI BlackBook, we want you to have all of the tools and resources you need in order to be successful. That's why we offer three different subscription plans to grow with your business.
You can upgrade your subscription at anytime directly inside of your REI BlackBook account.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to upgrade your account.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on Upgrade.
2. You will be directed to our subscription page and you can review the different subscription plans offered.
- Solopreneur: This subscription plan is our most basic plan and it's great for someone who is just starting out in real estate investing.
- Small Business: This is our intermediate subscription plan and it's awesome for an investor who business and team are growing. It offers more features than the Solopreneur subscription plan does.
- Accelerator: The Accelerator subscription plan expands on the current Small Business plan by adding larger quantities of the features users receive in the current Small Business package. This plan is amazing because it includes access to all previous and future Accelerators, which are classes to help you flourish your business. The access to all the Accelerators is included in the monthly subscription fee.
2. After reviewing the different subscription plans and making a selection, click on Upgrade Plan.
Note: We offer monthly and annual plans, so make sure you have clicked on Monthly or Annually to ensure you are upgrading to the correct subscription plan. Monthly subscription plans will be billed every 30 days, and Annual subscription plans will be billed once a year, and you will pay for the entire year at the time of upgrade.
3. You will be directed to your shopping cart. Review the following details in the shopping cart.
- Prorated Discount: Your monthly billing date for your subscription will not change, so a discount will be calculated depending on how far you are into the current billing cycle.
- Next Billing Date: The next scheduled date you will be billed on for your subscription.
- Regular Monthly Charge: The amount that you will be charged monthly for your subscription. This amount will be charged on your next billing date as well as all following billing dates.
- Today's Charge: The regular monthly charge minus the prorated discount for this billing cycle. This is what you will be charged today.
Note: The amounts in the screenshot below are using dummy data and may not match up exactly with the amounts you see in your account. Also, the screen will be different if you selected an annual plan.
You will still see the total you'll be charge the day you upgrade and the prorated amount. Since there isn't a monthly charge for an annual plan, you will not see the next billing date or the regular monthly charge.
4. Click on Proceed to Checkout when are you done reviewing the information in the shopping cart.
5. Under Select Card on File, click on the box and select your credit card or click on Add a Credit Card below to use a card that is not on file.
Next, click on the box next to Terms & Conditions. Then, click on Confirm Order to complete the upgrade.
The additional features from your upgraded account will automatically be added to your account after you confirm your order.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to upgrade your account!
If you have any questions about the different subscription plans or any questions about how to upgrade your account, please contact us at email@example.com.