You may have a couple of people who help you manage your business and you're wondering if they can also use REI BlackBook. The answer is YES! They can have their own login information and you can dictate what they can view or edit on your REIBB account.
To add a user to your account, follow the instructions below:
- From your account's Dashboard, click on your Name (Admin) and select My Team.
- Click on +Add Team Member.
- Click on the Add User button.
- Confirm the number of users you'd like to add and click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill out the Billing and Credit Card Information and agree to the Terms and Conditions by putting a check on the box beside it.
- Click on Confirm Order after filling out the required information.
- Go back to My Team (step 1) and fill out the Name and Email Address of your team member under Account Information.
- Go to Permissions tab and update the new user's permissions.
Once you're done, your team member will receive an email with their new login information. Should the need arises, you can also reset your member's password by clicking on the Reset Password link under Account Information tab.
You have now successfully added a new user to your REI BlackBook account. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.