Sometimes you may want to delete multiple (or all) contacts at the same time. Perhaps you import got messed up, or just need a fresh start. Just follow the steps below to delete your contacts in bulk.
1. From your main dashboard click on Contacts.
2. Select which contacts you want to delete. If you want to delete all the contacts on the page you can click on the box at the top. Note: if you want to delete all the contacts in your entire database you can click on the link that says Click here to select all (some number) items.
3. After selecting the contacts you want to delete click on Actions and from the drop down menu select Delete Contacts.
4. Remember this cannot be undone! If you are sure you want to delete your contacts type DELETE and then click DELETE.
5. Your contacts have now been deleted.
If you have any further questions please contact us at email@example.com.