Featured properties are a great way to showcase a specific you have that you are trying to sell. The featured properties are properties you have added to your REI BlackBook Account already. To add a featured property to your website, follow the instructions below.
You may also follow these Step by Step instructions to add a featured property to your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Webtools and select Websites.
- Click on the SiteBuilder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate on your website to where you want to add this module to. On the top menu bar click on EditPage.
- Click on the AddContent button.
- Select PropertyModules then drag and drop the Featured Properties module to the desired location on the page.
- This will open the Featured PropertiesSettings. Under the GeneralTab, you can select/de-select the following:
- Under the LayoutTab, you can select and customize the layout of the properties on the website.
- Under the HiddenTab, you can select the properties you don't want to show on your website.
- Once you're done customizing the featured property module, click on the Save button.
- Click on Done and PublishChanges.
You have now added a featured property to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org