Animated videos can be great visuals for people visiting your website to learn what your company does. Learn how to add an animated video from our animated video library to your website. Follow the instructions below to add an animated video.
You may also follow these Step by Step instructions to add an animated video to your website.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Web Tools and select Websites.
- Click on the Site Builder button of the website that you want to edit.
- Navigate to the location on your website where you want to add the animated video to. On the top menu bar click on Edit Page.
- Click on the Add Content button.
- Select Basic Modules then drag and drop the Animated Video module to the desired location on your website.
- This will open the Animated Video Settings where you can select the animation video under the Animation Tab.
- Once it's loaded, click the Save button.
- Click on Done and Publish Changes.
You have now added an animated video to your website. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org