Let's Update My Account Information
Information changes all the time. Maybe you recently moved, got a new email address, phone number or want to change your password.
There are lots of reasons why your information changed and you can update your account information anytime. It's important to have the most accurate information saved in your account, so you can stay informed on the latest of what's happening with your REI BlackBook account.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to update your account information.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on My Account.
2. You will be directed to your account page. Click on Account Info located under My Account on the left-hand side. You will be directed to your contact information. Click on Update located under Timezone.
3. You will be directed to a page where you can update your contact information. Click on the boxes provided and type in the information that you want to update.
- Login: This is your email that you use to login to your REI BlackBook account.
- First Name: This is your first name that will reflect on your account's Dashboard. It will also be used to address you on email communications made by the REIBB team.
- Last Name: This is your last name that will reflect on your user account record.
- Email: This is your email address used by the REIBB team to communicate with you.
- Mobile Phone: This is your phone number used by the REIBB team to communicate with you.
- Time Zone: Set the timezone for your location.
- Password: This is your password used to login into your account.
- Confirm Password: Re-type the password set above to this field.
4. When you are finished, click on Update Information located at the bottom of the page.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to update your account information!