You might want to sort your emails in different folders as a way to keep them organized. Making a new folder for your emails is easy to do. Please follow the instructions below to create a folder for your emails.
1. From your main Dashboard, Click on Your Name (Admin), and select System Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and select Email Templates on the left hand side under Automation.
3. Choose the email templates you would like to add to your new folder and then click Actions -> Move to Folder.
4. Under the Or Move to New Folder field give your new folder a name and click the Move to Folder button.
5. The selected emails are now under your newly created folder.
You have now successfully created a new folder for your emails. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at email@example.com.