Follow the instructions below to learn how to access the direct link for your property, to be included in an email, Facebook post, and much more.
- From your account's Dashboard click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property that you want to access the link for by clicking on the property address.
- Click on the Marketing tab.
- There are two ways to get a link to your property, one is by using the link of your Single Property Website.
- Scroll down and click on Copy next to your website's link. You can then paste this link to an email template or Facebook post. This link will send them directly to your Single Property Website.
- Another option is through the website where your property has been published. Click on WebTools and select Websites.
- Open the website that your property is published on and browse through it to get to the property. Copy the link of the property and paste it on your email template or Facebook post.
You now know how to pull the direct link for a property you are selling. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.