We are happy to announce that we are now offering Secured Website hosting, https://, for all of your hosted domains. All newly purchased domains will automatically take advantage of the secure hosting, while existing purchased domains and all imported domains require a few simple steps to do so.
Here’s what you need to know...
When you go to the Domain Manager, you will now see a red triangle icon next to any domains that are not yet secure.
- Purchased Domains (with red icon)
- You simply need to click the red triangle to start the process of securing your site. Please note, this process can take up to 24 hours.
- Imported Domains (with red icon)
You will click the red triangle to be taken to the Nameservers Details page.
To complete the Nameservers setup, you will need to replace your current Nameservers with those provided on this Nameservers Details page
IMPORTANT: Each domain has its own assigned nameservers, so it is very important that this page is visited to determine what those are.
Here is an example of the steps to setup your custom nameservers. These directions may vary slightly for you based on your registrars.
- Log into 3rd party registrar (This example uses GoDaddy)
- Visit Account Settings > Domains
- Select the desired domain
- Edit Nameserver settings > Manage
- Select Setup Type > Custom
- Add the below nameservers to the Custom Nameserver list
- Click Okay > Save
For further assistance with assigning the above nameservers to a 3rd party DNS server, reach out to your existing Registrar for support.