A Landing Page is a page someone lands on after clicking an online marketing call-to-action. Landing Pages are dedicated, campaign-specific web pages that guide visitors to complete a single marketing goal or call to action. They allow you to convert visitors into leads because they allow you to capture the visitor's information. Follow the instructions below to learn how to create a new landing page in your REI BlackBook account.
- From your main dashboard, click on Web Tools, and select Landing Pages from the drop down menu.
- Once you're on the Landing Pages page, click on +Add Landing Page to add a new landing page to your account.
- There are many templates to choose from. Choose the design you like the best. Hover your mouse over the template you want to use and click +Select to use that template for your landing page.
- In the box that pops up you will name the landing page by typing the name you want to use in the Landing Page Name box (the name you select is for your reference only). Select what type of content you would like to have populate on the template. The content is based on what type of real estate deals you will be doing. Select the type of content you want to use from the Select the Type of Content/Text to Populate your Page With drop down menu.
- Now you will need choose the Optin Popup for your landing page. This is the form that will be used to capture a visitor's contact information when they visit your landing page. Select the form that matches the type of leads you are targeting from the Choose From Existing Optin Popups drop down menu, or you can create a new Optin Popup if you don't want to use a preexisting form. To create your own Optin Popup click +Create a new Optin Popup.
- After selecting the Optin Popup you want to use, click the Build Landing Page button to create your landing page.
- After you click the Build Landing Page button, you will be taken to the landing page, so you can edit the landing page if you'd like to. To edit any item on the page hover over what you want to edit and click on the wrench icon. Note: For more information on how to edit landing pages, please go to the article on Editing Text On A Landing Page.
You have now created a landing page that is live on the internet for the world to see! If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com.