To get to Campaign Tracking Tool, follow the instructions below:
- From your account's Dashboard, click on Name and select System Settings.
- On System Settings page, under General, click on Campaign Tracking.
*Note: Click on Add New button to add a new campaign tracking.
Below are the parts of the Campaign Tracking setup window:
- Name this campaign tracking link - lets you type in a label for your campaign tracking. Be consistent in naming your campaign tracking (i.e. similar to your website's content).
- Destination URL - select from the 3 choices: Website, Landing Page, External URL
- URL field - paste the URL on the space provided or select the webpage / landing page created in your account.
- Campaign - your target market; for new campaign, click on +Create
- Source - where you're placing this link on (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Etc.)
- Medium - create and select the type of marketing medium you're going to use for this campaign tracking.
- Term - keywords that your target audience is going to use to get to your website. (e.g. Buying old houses)
- Content - refers to the content of the marketing medium. This can help you track two different ads that you run on the same channel (like Facebook), which is especially helpful when you’re doing an A/B test.
- Notes - type in a note for your campaign, this note is for internal purposes only and will not be included in the final link.
- Link Preview - the link that you can share on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. depending on what you specified on Source.
- Shorten - makes the URL shorter and easier to share on social media.
You now have an understanding of how the Campaign Tracking feature. If you have any questions or concerns about this information please contact us at email@example.com.