After you initially set up your Campaign Tracking you may find that you want to edit the information for a specific campaign. Follow the instructions below to edit your existing campaign tracking.
- From your account's Dashboard, click on your Name and select System Settings from the drop down menu.
- On the System Settings page, under General, click on Campaign Tracking.
- To edit your Campaign Tracking, click on the three dots located on the rightmost part of the row of the campaign you want to edit.
- Click on the View/Edit button that pops up after clicking on the three dots.
- Slide the button to Unlock, so you can edit the information for this campaign.
- Confirm that you want to edit the Campaign Tracking by clicking on Yes. Note: that editing the details of this Campaign may result in inaccurate measurements with your reporting metrics.
- Click on the Save button once you're done editing to save any changes you've made.
You have successfully edited the Campaign Tracker for your marketing campaign. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at email@example.com.