Let's Access Your Account
Your REI BlackBook account stores your important information such as your billing address, subscription plan, add-ons, credits, your login, password, and more.
It's important to know how to access your account because if any information changes or you want to upgrade your subscription, how many credits you have and your equity analyzer.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to access your account information, how to update your account and billing information, add your credit card, change your subscription plan and all of the pieces inside your account.
- Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click on My Account.
- If you need to update your billing address, click on Update, located at the bottom of the Billing Address section on the left-hand side of the page.
- You will be directed to My Billing. Enter the correct information in the spaces provided.
- Click on Update Billing Information when you are finished.
- If you would like to add a default credit card, click on Add Card located under the Default Card section of the page.
- A pop-up box will appear. Enter your credit card information in the spaces provided.
- When finished, click on Add Card.
Credit Card Assignment
If you have multiple credit cards on file and have multiple subscriptions, you can assign an item to the credit card you want the item to be billed to.
- If you want to assign a credit card to a certain subscription or purchase, click on Manage Credit Cards and Product Renewals located under Credit Card Assignments.
You will find your subscription type, billing date, link to what's included in your subscription plan, and previous billing invoice on this section.
- If you would to change your subscription, click on Manage Plan Details located under Subscription Information on the right-hand side of the page.
Click here, to learn how to how to manage your subscription.
REI BlackBook Add Ons: Phone System Usage
Under Phone System Usage, you can see how many phone numbers and phone credits that you have.
- To see prices, click on Pricing.
- A pop-up box will appear that has information about pricing options for credits
- To exit, click on the X in the right-hand corner.
- To add credits, click on Add Credits.
- You will be directed to a Add Additional Credits page. Click on the box located on the left and choose an option you want.
- Click on Add to Cart when finished.
- Review your order summary and click on Proceed to Checkout when finished.
- Fill out your billing and credit card information in the spaces provided.
- Make sure box next I Agree the Terms & Conditions is marked.
- Click on Confirm Order.
Click here, to learn more about how to purchase phone credits.
Email Credit Usage
Under Email Credit Usage, you can see your monthly email credit allowance and the remaining email credits on this section.
Under Equity Analyzer, there is a link that will direct you to more information about the Equity Analyzer. If you already have the Equity Analyzer, then it will say "On."
Under Account Info, you can see your name, account login email, contact email, mobile phone, account password and timezone.
- If you need to update your contact information, click on Update, located under Timezone.
- You will be directed to My Account. Enter the correct information in the spaces provided.
- Click on Update Information when you are finished.
|Name||Account owner's name|
|Login ID||Used to login into your account|
|Contact Email||This email is used by the Support Team to communicate with you and vise versa|
|Mobile Phone||Your personal mobile number, not used for any of your Marketing Tools|
|Password||Used to log into your account|
|Timezone||Set to the timezone in your location|
We appreciate you taking the time to learn about REI BlackBook account!