So now you have a single property website up on the internet, and you want to customize it. But how do you customize it? Adding images, text, and even things like videos is easy and can be done in a few simple clicks.
- From your main dashboard, click on Deals and select Property Pipeline from the drop down menu.
- Select the property you want to customize a website for by clicking on the property address. Note: The way your list of properties are displayed may be different than the screenshot below. You can change the way the properties are displayed by clicking on the lines/boxes next Display By: in the upper right hand corner of the Property Pipeline.
- Most of the information displayed on the Property Website will come from the Property Details tab so click on Property Details.
- It is up to you to choose how much information you want to include on your website. You have the option of being as detailed as you would like and can include such things like open house details, school info, and land info. To add any of this information to your website you will click on the button for each section to add the information. After updating each section, you will click the Save button to save the changes made.
- Most single property websites will have photos on the website. You can add photos by scrolling all the way down on the Property Details section and choosing Upload Images.
- In the box that pops up, click the + Select Files to Upload button to find the photos from your computer you'd like to use for the property
- Navigate to where the photos are saved on your computer and click the Open button. Note: You can only upload one photo at a time, so you can repeat steps 5-7 as many times as you'd like to upload more photos.
- Next, you will scroll back up, and click on the Property Website section under the Marketing tab.
- On under the Property Website section, scroll down until you get to the Manage Content section. It is here that you can edit 6 different modules on your single property website: Images, Video, Documents, Comps, WalkScore, and Analysis. To choose which ones you would like to feature you simply click either the On or Off button. Furthermore some modules give you more options when you click on the Settings link. Below is a rundown of each.
- Images: To display the images you uploaded under property details to your single property website simply click on the Settings link for Images. Then select which images you want to display and click the Save button.
- Video: To feature a video from YouTube, Vimeo, or another video sharing service you can simply paste the embed code under the video settings section, and click the Save button after pasting the embed code. The video will now show up on your single property website. To access the box to paste the embed code you will click Settings next to Video.
- Documents: If you have any documents for your property this is where you can select which ones you want your website visitors to see. Click on Settings next to Documents, and then after selecting the Documents you want to use click the Save button.
- Comps: To add comparable properties to your single property websites click on Settings next to Comps. All the comparable properties will be listed and you get to decide which ones you want to showcase on your website. Check the box next to each comparable you want to use, and then click the Save button.
- WalkScore: If you want to include the WalkScore on your website you will want to click On to include it. A WalkScore tells people how walkable the property is to local attractions in the area.
- Analysis: The Analysis will allow you display the Executive Summary on your website. Click on Settings next to Analysis, and then check the box next to the Executive Summary, and click the Save button to add this to your website. The Executive Summary report is a high level overview of all the Analysis Reports you have run on the property rolled into one report.
- You can add more details about the property like a Stylized Description where you can insert hyperlinks and decorate text to give your Single Property Website a personalized look and feel. You will have the same editing options as an email editor app. After entering in the description you want to use, click the Save Styled Description button to save your changes.
- You can enter the code to place a tracking pixel on your website on the space provided under the Tracking Pixels section and click on Save Tracking Pixels to save your changes.
You can now customize your Single Property website to your liking. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.