Let's Track Text Blasts
How do you know if your Text/SMS marketing campaign has been a success?
You first need to track your results. By knowing how many were texts were sent as well as how many were successfully delivered is definitely where to start.
Now, you may be wondering exactly how to track your Text/SMS marketing campaigns. You are in luck because this information is reported directly inside of your REI BlackBook account.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to track text blasts and see reports of your text blasts.
1. Log in to your account. Click on Marketing located at the top of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on Outbox under Profit Dial.
2. You will be directed to a new page. On the left-hand side, click on Text Blasts located under Outbox.
3. You will be directed to your text blast management system. To see texts that have been sent out, click on sent.
Here, you can see when the text blast went out, how many received the text, the date created and the status of the text.
4. To view more details of a text blast, click on Details located on the right-hand side under Details.
5. You will be directed to your report page.
- Section #1: Section 1 will show you the total number of texts that were included in the blast/broadcast marketing campaign.
- Section #2: Section 2 will show you how many of your texts were delivered, as well as the delivered percentage of your text blast.
- Section #3: Section 3 will let you know if you have any remaining texts that are scheduled to be delivered.
- Section #4: Section 4 will allow you to not only see how many texts were canceled, failed or undelivered, you can also view the contact list of any of these results simply by clicking on the corresponding number total.
- Example: 3 (0.29%) failed
- Section #5: Section 5 will show the date/time that your text blast was sent, which number it was sent from, the amount of phone credits used, as well as the content of the message.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to learn how to track text blasts and view reports! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.