[STEP 1] Let's Create Your A2P Messaging Profile
To improve text message deliverability for our users, we are requiring all accounts to complete an A2P Messaging Profile*. This process includes creating a profile using your business details, and assigning the type(s) of message(s) being sent from your business..
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to register your Profit Dial numbers for A2P Messaging my creating your profile.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. On the right side System Settings menu. Click on the A2P Messaging button under the Profit Drive section.
3. Click on the Add New button.
4. Type in a Profile Nickname as well as your Legal Business Name. Please note that the Profile Nickname is a for you and can be anything you wish while the Legal Business Name has to be the exact business name as it is registered.
5. Enter the business Address Information. This should be your physical address and the same address used when creating or what is currently listed for your EIN Number and Business License (which will be needed in Step 6).
6. Enter your Business Information. Please choose your Business Type from the dropdown as well as your Industry. Under Business Registration ID Type, you will most likely choose USA: Employer Identification Number (EIN).
7. Enter your Business Contact(s). This will be the contact information for an Authorized Representative for your company and who is to be contacted in case of questions regarding this registration.
8. Confirm that all of the Contact information is correct.
9. Click on I Agree to declare and acknowledge that the information you entered is accurate for processing.
10. Complete the Billing Information by choosing a credit card already on file in your account or adding a new card.Once complete click Pay and Continue.
Next Step: Create Your A2P Messaging Campaign Registration
Next Step: [STEP 3] Assign a Number to Your Campaign
If you would have any questions, please email email@example.com.