Let's Upload & Delete Files
Managing your files in your account whether it is a free report, a contract or a flyer is simple.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to upload and delete a file in your file manager.
1. Log in to your account and click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on System Settings.
2. Under System Settings left-hand menu, click on File Manager.
3. Click on Upload located on the right-hand side.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Click on Choose Files.
5. Another pop-box will appear. Select your file from computer. Click on Open when finished.
6. Then, click on Save. After you click save.
7. To view your file, click on your file.
8. To delete your file, check the box next to the name of your file and it will be highlighted blue. Then, click on Actions and in the drop-down menu, click on Delete.
9. A pop-up box will appear. To confirm your deletion, click on Delete.
We appreciate you taking the time to upload and delete files in your file manager!
If you have any questions or comments on any of the information above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.