An Information Hotline is great for a program like Bandit Signs on Wheels, Free Reporting, and giving your callers information 24/7. Adding an information hotline for Profit Dial is easy and can be done in a few steps.
- On your account's Dashboard click on your Name and choose System Settings.
- Click on Numbers.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Select Information Hotline.
- Select a Local Number or a Toll Free Number. Note: Toll Free numbers use on average, more phone credits.
- Click on Search for Numbers. Note: You can narrow down your search by entering an area code, and desired numerals.
- Select a number you like and click Use Selected Number.
- Give it a Name and enter the recording you would like to be played when someone calls. You can also upload a recording, click here to learn how.
- Click Done to save your changes.
Your Information Hotline is now set up. If you would like to add a business line which can be used for live answer capabilities, routing, and to track marketing, click here. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org