Let's Complete Your Marketing Profile
Your marketing profile is all about your real estate investment business. This will tell your prospects and leads what your business is about, who you are and your overall brand.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to create and complete your marketing profile.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on Marketing Profiles.
2. You will be directed to your marketing profile page. You can create a new marketing profile or edit one that you already have.
To edit a marketing profile that you have already created, click on the box under Choose A Profile To Edit and select your profile.
To create a new one, click on +New Marketing Profile.
3. If you have selected one that you have already created, you will be directed to your marketing profile and you can make changes from there. Don't forget to click on Save Profile when finished.
If you are creating a new one, you will be directed to a new marketing profile. Click on the boxes provided and fill out the information about your business.
4. Then, click on Save Profile located at the bottom on the left-hand side of the page.
5. Now, you can add a profile image. To add a profile image, click on Select Profile Image located at the bottom on the right-hand side of the page.
6. A pop-up box will appear. Click on +Select File to Upload.
7. A pop-up box will appear. Choose the image you want to upload from your computer. Then, click on Open.
8. Your profile image will upload to your profile where you can view it.
9. To delete your profile image, click on the trashcan icon next to the image. Then, click on Yes or No.
10. To upload a company logo, click on Select Company Logo underneath Select Profile Image.
11. A pop-up box will appear. Click on +Select File to Upload.
13. A pop-up box will appear. Select your logo from your computer and click on Open.
14. Your logo will appear in your marketing profile.
15. To delete your logo, click on the trashcan icon next your logo and select Yes or No.
16. When you are finished with your marketing profile, click on Save Profile at the bottom of the page.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to create and complete your marketing profile!