Let's Go Over My Team
As your real estate investment business grows, so will your staff. At REI BlackBook, not only have we thought about you, but your employees as well.
My Team allows you to add employees to your account. This will give your team members their own login to access your REI BlackBook account.
You also have the ability to see your team's activity within your account, as well as grant and deny them access to tools and resources.
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to navigate around My Team.
1. Log in to your account and click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard menu. In the drop-down menu, click on My Team.
2. You will be directed to your My Team page.
Team Activity: This is where you can see the actions made by each member of your team.
- Filter: Click on the box under team activity and you can filter your team's activity by today, this week and the last 30 days.
- Search: Click on the search bar to find a certain activity within your team.
- View Team: On the right-hand side of the page, you can view the team members that you have added. Click on +Add Team Member to add a new member.
Team Member Profile
You can edit a team member's account information. To update their name, click on their existing name. To add a picture, click on the picture icon.
To update/add their email, click on the email icon. To update/add their phone number, click on the phone icon.
If you need to reset their password, click on Reset Password. To delete a team member, click on Deactivate User.
On the right-hand side of a team member's profile, you can view their activity individually.
Click on the permissions tab to grant and/or deny your team member access to your tools and resources.
We appreciate you taking the time to go over My Team!
If you have any questions or comments on any of the information above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.