Let's Automatically Reload Your Wallet
There are a variety of cool features in our new wallet system. One of them is the ability to load money onto your wallet.
You can enter a certain dollar amount and any time your wallet balance falls below $0, it will automatically reload your wallet with your desired dollar amount.
Additionally, there is the option to set a maximum reload per month. If you set a maximum spending limit of $500, any time you reach that amount during a month, your wallet will not reload.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to automatically reload your wallet.
1. Log in to your REI BlackBook account. Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, click on My Account.
2. You will be taken to your account information. On the left-hand side, click on Settings located under Wallet.
3. This will take you to your Wallet. The Auto Load section is located at the top-left of your page.
4. To turn on auto load, click on the toggle next to Auto Load Wallet. The toggle will turn blue and it will say ON.
5. Next, click on the box next to Reload Amount and enter a dollar amount. This will be the amount that your charged when your wallet falls below zero.
6. If you want to set a maximum reload limit, next to Max Reload Per Month, click on the toggle and it will turn blue.
Then, click on the box next to the dollar sign, and type in a dollar amount.
7. Next to Card Used, you should see your default credit card on file.
If you have multiple credit cards on file and would like to switch, click on the box that reads your default card. In the drop-down menu, select your desired card.
8. When you are finished, click on Save.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to automatically reload your wallet! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.