[STEP 2] Create Your A2P Messaging Campaign Registration
Your A2P Messaging Campaign Registration will state what type of registration you will be using as well as example messages which will be used for improved deliverability and trust scores!
In this support article, we show you step-by-step how to set-up your A2P Messaging Campaign.
1. Choose your Campaign Type from the dropdown. We recommend choosing Mixed for the Campaign Type since this option includes multiple types of messages.
2. Enter your Campaign Description. Here you will give a brief description of the types of messages that will be sent with this campaign. For more information you can see the Frequently Asked Questions section located on the right side of the screen of the registration page.
3. Enter your Message Flow. Here you will give details around how a customer opts-in to this campaign. If multiple opt-in methods can be used for this campaign, they must be listed. For more information & examples check out the Frequently Asked Questions section located on the right side of the screen of the registration page.
4. Opt In Keywords. If you are going to be using any text keywords or opt in keywords, they must be listed here. For more information you can see the Frequently Asked Questions section located on the right side of the screen of the registration page.
5. Enter you Opt In Message. The TCPA requires you to text receipents a disclosure message to confirm their participation. It should include your company/brand name, confirmation of opt-in to receive recurring messages and a clear description of how to opt out. For more information and examples see the
6. Complete the Samples Message section by typing in examples of text messages that you plan on sending with this campaign registration. Be sure that this accurately mimics the messages you will send, you can also copy and past an actual message (omit any sensitive information).
4. Choose Yes or No if your messages sometimes contain embedded links. This could be links to your website(s) or to form(s) you would like the user to complete.
5. Choose Yes or No if your messages sometimes contain embedded phone numbers. This would include any phone numbers that would be different from the sending number.
6. Click Save & Continue.
7. Review your Message Campaign Type information, Payment Information & Terms and Conditions. Once complete click Save & Add Messaging Subscription.
Next Step: Assign Numbers to your campaign
Next Step: [STEP 3] Assign a Number to Your Campaign
Previous Step: [STEP 1] Let's Create Your A2P Messaging Profile
If you would have any questions, please email email@example.com.