Creating tags for your contacts allows you to apply multiple different filterable tags to different contacts. This allows you distinguish the different types of contacts you may have. Tagging is also used as a way to send an action sets to a specific group of contacts. To create a new tag to apply to your contacts please follow the instructions below.
- From the main menu, click your Name > System Settings.
- Once in System Settings, click Tags from the left side menu
- Click Add New
- On the Create A Tag page, enter the tag name under the Please enter a new tag name: field.
- (Optional) If you would like to color code your tags, you may select a color for the tag you're creating by clicking on the blue box as show below and selecting a color from the pop up.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.
NOTE: Tags created will be available for use on email templates, flows, contacts, etc.
You have now successfully created a tag. Start applying the tag created to contacts to help you distinguish the difference between your contacts. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org